Remo is an innovative virtual platform that is redefining human interaction online. Remo provides individuals the ability to create memorable virtual events that rival in-person gatherings through free-flowing networking and highly interactive presentations and speaker panels.
We are looking for amazing individuals to join the Finance team to help fuel our next level of growth. We are a motivated, driven team that rewards action and promotes collaboration.
As our first Financial Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting our Accounting manager on group consolidation, and other financial or non-financial information of the group.
- Keeping proper accounting records.
- Preparing monthly financial reports and analysis on a timely basis.
- Responsible for tax reporting at assigned jurisdictions.
- Preparing ad-hoc reports to management when necessary.
- Engaging in new finance initiatives.
- Solving problems and investigating transactions.
- Dealing with external auditors if required.
- Daily accounting operations including prepare vouchers, payments & AR/AP
- Supporting on budgeting and forecasting
Skills and Requirements:
- Holder of bachelor’s degree in accounting or related disciplines.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the accounting field.
- Knowledge in consolidation accounting is preferred
- Proficient in MS word and excel
- Details oriented, positive attitude, and self-motivated
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying