Remo Conference (remo.co/conference) helps creators, coaches, and event organizers create immersive online events right from your computer Chrome browser where users can learn and connect with each other just like real life, right from your computer browser. Remo is the first web-video platform that allows people to have face-to-face networking online just like in-person events that build meaningful relationships and conversations.
The Country Manager is one of our key leaders who will work with local partners and retail channels to grow Remo’s presence within Japan. More importantly, he / she is our brand ambassador, who will represent the true values and visions of Remo in Japan.
- Team – Hire, set culture, and manage a high-performing cross-discipline team
- Work with our Japanese strategic and channel partners to cultivate and optimize sales leads.
- Responsible for revenue (topline) generation, meet quarterly sales targets and KPIs through optimizing our sales and CX team.
- Establish and sustain key relationships with key stakeholders and partners
- Gather and interpret insights from qualitative and quantitative data points, provide relevant insight to Remo leadership team
- Identify new sales channels and drive business development opportunities
- Growth – Develop an aggressive strategy and roadmap across content, brand, products, and features to substantially grow the Japan subscriber base
- Data – Monitor performance metrics on acquisition and retention to determine key levers for growth
- Native speaker in Japanese.
- Speaking and writing English is a must.
- 8+ years of experience in SaaS sales, tech customer success, b2b events industry or go to market launch for US brands and companies in Japan.
- Strong knowledge and expertise of online sales and marketing operations in Japan, with solid track records in driving topline generation
- Ability to develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all appropriate levels with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal and conversational skills.
- Strong problem solving skills: you used data to build and constantly improve your marketing strategy and can prove your capacity to take data-driven decisions
- Having set up early stage country or city operations is a plus.
- Excellent organizational, planning and problem-solving skills: ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines.
- The ability to think strategically and spot opportunities for growth in Japan while driving day-to-day operations and building up the team.
- Commercially minded, with demonstrable experience negotiating with vendors and partners.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying