Remo is Hiring - People and Culture Manager - Remote
When you work at Remo you’re part of a global community collaborating to provide human experiences and connections online. Our mission is to create authentic conversations that build meaningful relationships through online immersive experiences. We help creators, coaches and event organizers create immersive online events for any purpose, all from the computer.
Remo is the first web-video platform that allows people to have face to face networking online just like in-person events.
When you work here you are surrounded by a supportive global team passionate about providing great online human experiences for people all over the world. Our culture is open and entrepreneurial, we love to think of new and better ways of doing things and have fun while we are doing it.
Our culture and values are very important to us and we are seeking team members who identify with our culture and values and who will love working with us.
We have a team size of 47 people based in 16 countries.
Why be a People and Culture Manager at Remo?
Remo is looking for a People and Culture Manager to join our team and play a crucial role in developing and maintaining our company culture, recruiting new team members, and supporting employer-employee relationships as we continue to grow. The ideal candidate is a passionate leader who is dedicated to maintaining a positive and professional work environment while developing a well respected employer brand. You are expected to contribute significantly to our business goals in being an HR business partner to different departments, optimizing employee engagement and supporting your colleagues diligently.
What you will be doing:
As part of this role you will be:
- Be a trusted partner of the leadership team on all talents and culture matters, including company culture building, talent acquisition, retention, and employee performance, compensation and benefits and communications
- Lead people and culture initiatives that support our business objectives, such as employee surveys, offsite retreats, and internal communications
- Communicate efficient and effective methods in leading people and maintaining company culture to the leadership team and across all departments
- Design and implement recruitment and talent planning strategies
- Build successful employee experience from on-boarding through off-boarding
- Lead projects in continuing career development and managing employee performance
- Develop and review human resources projects and policies, such as compensation and benefits and employee handbook
- Work closely with the payroll team to ensure best practices are in place for smooth operations
- Report to the leadership team on various internal metrics and regular company performance and improve the performance review and discipline process
Key Competencies for this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 4-8 years experience in leading a Recruitment or People Operations function
- Proven track record in developing and implementing systems and tools that create a positive people and culture experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Familiar with a remote working environment
- Able to influence and support employees of all levels in the company
- Ambitious and determined to develop appropriate and efficient people and culture business strategies
- Responsible, detailed-oriented, and a great team-builder and player
- Familiar working with global vendors and has a general understanding of labour laws across US, Europe and APAC
Where is this role located?
This role is fully remote, working with an amazing diverse, multicultural and globally dispersed team. Our team is based across multiple locations and time zones and we offer flexible working opportunities.
What We Offer:
At Remo we offer the following:
- Collaborative and supportive work environment
- Competitive Pay
- Remote and Flexible working
- Paid Time off (35 days annually inclusive of national holidays)
- Health insurance (if applicable to your home country)
- Laptop and office setup allowance
- Education/training bursary
- Annual company retreats (post-pandemic)
Our company culture is very important to us, read about it here: https://angel.co/company/remo-co/culture
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying