We are looking for someone who would take on the Chat Support Lead position!
- Collaborate with other teams on projects that require chat support’s assistance.
- Helping improve existing associate resources.
- Assisting in developing best practices for handling support requests
- Tracking customer feedback
- Responding to customers via emails and other support channels when additional hands on deck are needed
- Identifying and tracking customer feedback to better advocate on behalf of our users
- Identify improvement areas and provide feedback to the associates, to improve the quality of chat support
- Assists management with hiring processes and new team member training as well as manage performance review and 1:1 of direct reports.
- Answers team member questions, helps with team member problems, and oversees team member work for quality and guideline compliance
Create new quality assurance checklist and audit chat conversations
- Coaching sessions: Identifying key improvement areas, developing a Plan of Action and implementing them to success.
- Monitor chat volumes, identify bugs/issues with high impact, highlight and escalate to the appropriate teams.
- Minimum 1 year experience in chat support or front line customer success role in and outside Remo.
- Minimum 1 year experience managing team members.
- Full flexibility with work schedule from week to week based on team needs
- Strong technical skills and/or product knowledg