Remo is the fastest growing interactive event, marketing, and educational platform. Built to take the pain out of online events at a time when larger in-person gatherings are difficult.
Remo has gone from a simple product with a single mission of allowing for greater interactivity for online group event interactions, to be a robust platform to host professional conferences, virtual music concerts, sponsored and custom branded events across an unlimited spectrum of industries and even to be a virtual office for those who need that service.
Remo is a platform that people use for many different use-cases (interaction moments), where you experience that the person that you are talking to is as close to a live in-person interaction as you might get in an online world.
Remo Conference helps creators, coaches, and event organizers create immersive online events right from your computer, within your Chrome Browser. What’s unique is users can learn and connect just like in real life.
Remo is the first web-video platform that allows people to have face-to-face networking online just like in-person events that build meaningful relationships and conversations.
REMO's ease of use and customizable features have made it an exciting and attractive option for events. Loved by customers and by a culture that likes to customize, it is gaining in online event hosting recognition. With major offices in Seattle, WA, and Hong Kong,
Remo is bringing a better way to gather, learn, and meet others.
You are a skilled UX and UI designer. You have 3+ years of experience designing and building B2B software and visual web applications with a consumer end-user. You have shipped design for a product used by millions of people. You have a strong user-centered approach when making design decisions, and you back those decisions with user research. You’re excited to face complex, technical problems and turn them into delightful moments for customers. You are able to quickly build up an understanding of all experiences and touchpoints that go into delivering value to our customers and you help your product teams with product roadmap planning and prioritization.
You are a skilled researcher. You enjoy learning from customers, and you’re comfortable scheduling, participating, and facilitating time with them regularly to clarify or validate assumptions. You communicate what you learn with your team, and work with them to prioritize and iterate on solutions.
You leverage quantitative data. You look for areas to make an impact and continuously work to build up a solid understanding of business needs. You draw connections between team goals and company goals to help impact specific company metrics. You know how to measure the results of your work, test it with real users, and understand its downstream effects.
You have experience being a great visual designer and also great skills in interaction design particularly for web applications.
You're a skilled written communicator. Remo is a 100% remote team and writing is our primary means of communication. You'll use written summaries and reports to communicate design thinking, rationale, findings, and next steps to other designers, product managers, engineers, and the full Remo team.
You're a champion for doing things efficiently. At Remo, the work you do will have a disproportionate impact on the business. We believe in systems and processes that let us scale our impact to be larger than ourselves.
A Product Designer’s Role at Remo
Remo is a small, fast-paced company, so you'll get experience with a little bit of everything. That said, here are some things you'll probably do:
• Lead the creation of delightful user-centered experiences by adhering to established design patterns and helping to build upon and deliver improvements to existing patterns.
• Conduct user research and synthesize results and communicate findings to your product teams.
• Champion and teach others UX best practices to ensure we’re all making informed design decisions together.
• Help drive towards the goals of your product teams and understand how the team’s goals connect to the company goals and impact company metrics.
• Lead discussions on UX/UI problems, and present alternative solutions to problems based on your understanding of user needs and business needs.
• Request feedback from Design Team members, assigned product team members, and other teammates around Remo through asynchronous or synchronous communication.
• Collaborate and share work early and often. Create clickable prototypes or provide links to assets with your teams for feedback and to conduct usability testing.
• Prioritize your design workload based on a clear understanding of the product team and company goals.
• Deliver high quality, complete designs, and specifications for large, complex projects alongside PMs and engineers.