Remo Conference (remo.co/conference) helps creators, coaches, and event organizers create immersive online events right from your computer Chrome browser where users can learn and connect with each other just like real life, right from your computer browser. Remo is the first web-video platform that allows people to have face-to-face networking online just like in-person events that build meaningful relationships and conversations.
**What you will do:**
- Deliver impact on day one
- Earn your success and build a growth engine from the ground up and optimise growth
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy (inbound and outbound) to identify potential customers online and convert them into customers
- Test and optimise various digital marketing techniques, including PPC, display and video advertising, email marketing, SEO, paid & non-paid social media marketing, content marketing and other potential channels
- Drive revenue generation through prospecting through online channels, qualifying and closing new customer deals
- Identify a prospect's needs, understand the business drivers behind requests, and explain the Remo value proposition
- Bonus skills: graphic design, content creation, UI/UX, and lead generation
What you need for this job
- 2-5 years of B2B sales experience, ideally in SaaS, is a bonus. Less experienced and recent graduates will be considered
- Understand and have experience with inbound and outbound marketing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for varying customer needs
- Excellent writing skills with previous experience, working or personal, in content creation (blogging, videos etc)
- Ability problem solve, adapt, and grow quickly as we build the organization
- Hard-worker, proactive, organised, detail-oriented and reliable
- Great attitude, desire of learning and growing professionally
- Excellent both spoken and written English
- Will consider remote candidates if working remotely
- Immediate availability
Why work for us
- Accelerated learning, working 2 months at Remo is equivalent to 1 year in a normal company!
- Ground floor opportunity with the core team and CEO to shape the strategic direction of the company.
- Meritocracy-based culture, unlike traditional companies, the harder you work and more results you produce. No glass ceilings.
- Start up culture with flexible working hours and work locations. As long as your work hard and perform you will be rewarded.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- A young and dynamic work environment
What we offer
-You can work remotely, live and work anywhere you like!
-Annual company retreat
-Learning and development stipend
-Work productivity stipend if you need a place to work or better internet