Remo is the fastest growing interactive event, marketing, and educational platform. Built to take the pain out of online events at a time when larger in-person gatherings are difficult.
Remo has gone from a simple product with a single mission of allowing for greater interactivity for online group event interactions, to be a robust platform to host professional conferences, virtual music concerts, sponsored and custom branded events across an unlimited spectrum of industries and even to be a virtual office for those who need that service.
Remo is a platform that people use for many different use-cases (interaction moments), where you experience that the person that you are talking to is as close to a live in-person interaction as you might get in an online world.
Remo Conference helps creators, coaches, and event organizers create immersive online events right from your computer, within your Chrome Browser. What’s unique is users can learn and connect just like in real life.
Remo is the first web-video platform that allows people to have face-to-face networking online just like in-person events that build meaningful relationships and conversations.
REMO’s ease of use and customizable features have made it an exciting and attractive option for events. Loved by customers and by a culture that likes to customize, it is gaining in online event hosting recognition. With major offices in Seattle, WA, and Hong Kong, Remo is bringing a better way to gather, learn, and meet others.
REMO knows that great customer support is provided by both people and products.
About the role
We are looking for a motivated person dedicated to providing excellent support by exceeding expectations through each interaction with REMO customers.
We are looking for someone who has:
- A natural tendency to take initiative, achieve results and generally will get the job done!
- A desire to stay organized, create efficiency using technology, bringing order to chaos and uncertainty.
- The ability to work well in startup culture - be able and willing to take on all sorts of tasks and responsibilities.
- At least 1 to 3 years experience in a customer support role, preferably within a Software as a Service (SaaS) company opportunity
- Fluency in English, written and spoken. Bonus if you speak and write in more than one language
- Bonus if have basic IT support knowledge for Windows and Mac
What you will do:
As a Live Chat Remo Specialist, you will enable our customers to effectively and efficiently use our platform. You will understand our users needs and proactively help identify ways in which they can improve their experience and interaction with our platform.
You will be:
- Handling inbound customer inquiries and support requests via live chat primarily
- The first point of contact for Remo users (both attendees and Remo host customers)
- Communicating directly with customers, direct them to best practices and answer product questions
- Multitasking on live chat; handling up to 3 conversations at once while maintaining a fluid and friendly conversation
- Troubleshooting product issues and bugs from start to finish
- Working with the engineering team to escalate bugs and fix them in a timely manner
- Helping improve Remo’s self-serve resources
- Assisting in developing best practices for handling support requests and tracking customer feedback
- Responding to customers via emails and other support channels when additional hands on deck are needed
- Identifying and tracking customer feedback to better advocate on behalf of our users
- Helping new customers upgrade and up selling existing customers to the plan of their dreams