This role is fully remote and open to candidates across The US and Canada.
Remo is an innovative virtual platform that is redefining human interaction online. We provide individuals the ability to create memorable virtual events that rival in-person gatherings through free-flowing networking and highly interactive presentations and speaker panels. We are a motivated, driven team that rewards action and promotes collaboration.
Learn more about us at www.remo.co
The Webinar Program Manager is responsible for developing and executing a clearly defined webinar program strategy in a manner that supports marketing, and customer service. This position is responsible for identifying and improving inefficiencies in the current process, increasing outreach and participation, developing and implementing webinar guidelines and providing logistical support in an effort to generate leads, establish thought-leadership and improve customer retention rates.
You Will Have An Opportunity To:
- Plan, manage, coordinate and execute all webinars programs & initiatives.
- Conduct, gather, and analyze market research to identify new opportunities.
- Evaluate current strategy and identify weaknesses.
- Develop and implement guidelines and protocols for conducting webinars.
- Select and implement the most appropriate web conferencing technology.
- Create, maintain and execute a webinar schedule.
- Organize registration and follow-up for each webinar.
- Work closely with other marketing organizations to ensure the successful promotion of all webinars.
- Develop benchmark criteria to measure the effectiveness of the webinar program and implement improvements as required.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (marketing, sales, customer support, product management, etc.) and provide support for their initiatives.
- Measure the success of each webinar and report the results to management.
- Educate staff and prepare key messaging and presentation material.
- Work with speakers and marketing to determine the most important points to market the webinar.
- Review presentation materials and offer feedback to speakers.
- Maintain accurate database and frequent contact with a pool of speakers and subject matter experts.
- Provide training to presenters and organize the pre-conference planning call.
- Conduct webinar promotions to drive audience registration (banner ads, Google Ad campaigns, social media, co-marketing, email marketing, etc.).
- Post webinar surveys polls and acts as a moderator (if necessary).
- Record webinar sessions and edit audio for on-demand webinars.
- Distribute presentations and participate in conversations across a variety of channels (Online & Offline including social media properties).
- Develop unique value propositions and business partnerships that are targeted toward key customer segments.
Who You Are:
- University Degree or College Diploma in Business, Marketing or Computer Science.
- A track record of performance excellence meeting targets and objectives.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and writing skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and demanding timeframes.
- Knowledge and deep understanding of webinar technology.
- Knowledge of marketing automation a plus
- Ability to create editorial content at a moment’s notice.
- Experience in advertising and event marketing a must.
- Ability to integrate webinars into broader sales & marketing campaigns.
- Proficient with social media tools such as Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Facebook.
- Ability to be a proactive and savvy communicator.
What You’ll Get:
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible working environment
- Generous leave policy
- Diversity by default
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds inside and outside of your field
The Values That Guide Us:
Empathy > Intelligence: Everything we do, is inspired by how we can better WOW our customers and each other.
Build for the Minimum, Iterate for Speed: We are scope minimalists.
Humanity at the Center: It’s in our DNA to create thoughtful human experiences, no matter how technology evolves.
Growth-minded and coachable: We have a quest to continuously be the best version of ourselves and rise to challenges.
Default to thoughtful action: We are proactive and make thoughtful decisions independently that lead to action
Communication is our oxygen: As we are a distributed team, communication and transparency are mission-critical to our success.
Remo is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.