About Remo Conference
Remo Conference (remo.co/conference) helps creators, coaches, and event organizers create immersive online events right from your computer Chrome browser where users can learn and connect with each other just like real life, right from your computer browser. Remo is the first web-video platform that allows people to have face-to-face networking online just like in-person events that build meaningful relationships and conversations.
We are looking for a skilled Human Resources Associate that’ll help keep the business profitable through a variety of activities, such as effectively recruiting, hiring and training employees, creating a positive work environment and administering benefits packages. The Human Resources Associate will be responsible for helping the organization meet its productivity goals through sound workforce management.
Daily Tasks And Responsibilities
• Administer benefits programs such as health, vision, and dental insurance, vacation, sick leave.
• Respond to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs
• Handle worker’s compensation, unemployment, legal compliance & other administrative tasks
• Advise management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues
• Identify legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance
• Work collaboratively with managers on the recruiting and selection process
• Manage and conducts new employee orientation
• Recommend and coordinate training and development opportunities
• Coordinate management training in interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, performance reviews, employee relations, safety, and sexual harassment
• Update employee manuals and handbooks, job descriptions, performance appraisals, and other employee correspondence
• Support and administer HR goals and objectives developed in conjunction with management
Knowledge And Skill Requirements
• BA/BS Degree in Human Resources or related field
• 1-3 years of progressive Human Resources Management experience
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strategic and forward thinking
• Proactive and adaptable management style
• Comfortable with a fast pace and changing environment
• Prior experience working in tech a plus
• HR certification is a plus