- Assist our Operations, HR, Accounting and Partnerships Team in all aspects.
- Help create and maximize the efficiency of operational workflows and processes, working directly with senior leaders.
- Support your organization in leading the team through major annual milestones and the routine rhythm of the business.
- Analyse industry trends, solution areas, internal processes, and organizational performance. Your analysis and recommendations will help your leaders anticipate problem areas and provide solutions.
- Formulate the right metrics and definitions of success to drive quality, efficiency, cost, trends, and timeliness.
- Generate analytical reports and dashboards that measure the performance of our various teams and drive operational excellence
We are looking for candidates that have the following qualities:
- Team Player: We need teammates who can stay focused on our customers' satisfaction while operating in a highly-collaborative and global organization.
- Growth Mindset: your life is truly about learning-it-all. You approach every new piece of information, knowledge, and competency with curiosity. Ultimately, you're open to the ideas of others, where the success of others does not diminish your own.
- Customer Obsessed: you learn about your customers and their businesses with a beginner's mind and then bring solutions that meet their needs.
- Diverse & Inclusive: You don't just value differences, you seek them out and invite them in.
- Formal training in project and process management, financial accounting, business strategy and operations and/or sales/marketing operations desired
- Ability to work and build strong relationships with senior managers, leaders, partners and customers, including those in the c-suite
- Display skills in planning and project management
- Must be able to work independently, handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, and negotiate and collaborate effectively
- Highly analytical - ability to understand business metrics, customer, and market trends
- Strong communication, inter-personal, and cross-group collaboration skills; the ability to build and deliver effective presentations
- The aptitude to engage a wide range of internal and external stakeholders; from end-users to senior management/executives
- Must intern for at least 3 months
- Must be available to commit at least 20 hours/week
- Intern stipend offered
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying