Please note that you need to be able to work in Japan's standard time zone and speak fluent Japanese to be successful in this role.
Remo is an innovative virtual platform that is redefining human interaction online. Remo provides individuals the ability to create memorable virtual events that rival in-person gatherings through free-flowing networking and highly interactive presentations and speaker panels.
Learn more about us at www.remo.co
We are looking for amazing individuals to join the Japan team to help fuel our next level of growth. We are a motivated, driven team that rewards action and promotes collaboration across the entire sales and marketing team. The Jr Sales Associate will be often the first point of contact for leads at Remo. The candidate will be a Remo expert who is able to demo the platform, answer questions, and guide prospects to take advantage of the Remo platform.
- Consistently close business at or above quota
- Own the end to end sales process from lead qualification through the sale
- Become a Remo expert to provide product demonstrations to prospects
- Clearly communicate Remo's value propositions to prospects and conduct a needs qualification analysis to assist in the sales process
- Manage target lists on our CRM tool (Hubspot) and conduct high volume prospecting
- Collaborate with our Customer Success team to ensure the success of your accounts - work with them to ensure customers are properly onboarded and later on renewals
- Deeply understand our users and identify opportunities for growth and optimization at every stage of their lifecycle
- Implement new tools and processes to drive automation and optimization
- Be passionate about hosting and holding virtual events
- Be a founding member of a fast-growing team
- Able to learn quickly and articulate the product to a broad audience.
- Experience managing a pipeline and closing accounts ideally in the B2B SaaS market
- Native level written and verbal communication, phone, presentation, and interpersonal skills in Japanese and professional level of written & verbal communication skills in English
- Interested in cutting-edge technology and technology sales.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, changing environment with minimal direction.
- Must be customer-centric, exceptionally detail-oriented, and results-driven.
- Have hustle and persistence
- To be able to work in Japan standard time zone
Education & Experience:
- 1-2 years in outbound-focused sales or any other customer-oriented background (support, customer service)
- Existing Hubspot knowledge is a plus but skills in any CRM platform is a requirement
What You’ll Get:
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible working environment
- Full time work from home
- Generous leave policy
- Diversity by default
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds inside and outside of your field
Remo is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying