Remo Conference (remo.co/conference) helps creators, coaches, and event organizers create immersive online events right from your computer Chrome browser where users can learn and connect with each other just like real life, right from your computer browser. Remo is the first web-video platform that allows people to have face-to-face networking online just like in-person events that build meaningful relationships and conversations.
Watch a video of who we are and what you will do here!
As a full-stack QA, you will be responsible for providing QA strategy, governance, and support for a portfolio of projects, enhancements, and support initiatives. You will act as a key resource to the planning and execution of automation, performance and security testing. On a day to day basis, you will work closely with the product and dev team to ensure the product is meeting all quality standards.
* Experience in building automation testing for web frontend, at least 3 years experience
* Experience in build automation testing Selenium, at least 3 years experience
* Experience in summarize test results for the team
* Experience in writing script and running tests with GCP servers
* Experience in creating systems to systemize the test processes
What you bring
* 2+ years of performance and automation testing experience.
* Higher Diploma or above in Computer Science, Business Administration, or equivalent experience.
* Love learning and sharing new technical knowledge.
* Good team player with strong self-learning.
* Willing to take new challenges and adaptive to change.
* Previous experience with software quality tools (test case management, project planning, automation).
* Experience in developing test plans, writing test scripts, developing use cases, implementing automated testing, supervising test team activities, and assisting business users through user acceptance test processes.
* Knowledge of the quality assurance discipline, the defect lifecycle management processes, and the software commonly used for test planning and defect tracking.
* Knowledge of Bug tracking systems: Jira, Bugzilla, etc.
* Advanced on either Node.js, PHP, Typescript, Python, Golang .etcFormal software testing training or certification.
* Ability to take ownership of tasks and projects assigned with minimal supervision.
* Experience with Test-Driven Development and automation testing is required.
* Highly collaborative and dynamic.
* Results-oriented and creative problem-solving skills.
* Client-centric and responsive.
* Clear, concise and articulate in communications.
* Less experience will be considered.