Please Note you need to be based in Japan and speak fluent Japanese.
Remo Conference (remo.co/conference) helps creators, coaches, and event organizers create immersive online events right from your computer Chrome browser where users can learn and connect with each other just like real life, right from your computer browser. Remo is the first web-video platform that allows people to have face-to-face networking online just like in-person events that build meaningful relationships and conversations.
Remo is seeking a Senior Sales Associate who will focus on achieving our growth goals. You’re an individual who is highly motivated, a team player, comfortable in a fast-paced start-up environment and is happy to work with a remote team.
- Know all the ins and outs of the Remo platform
- Own the full sales cycle from lead to close
- Conduct product demonstrations to prospects
- Build a pipeline, research accounts, and develop account plans
- Lead negotiations within agreements
- Involvement in development of our Sales Process
- Inform customers on new Product Releases / Launches
- Collaborate with our Customer Success team to ensure the success of your accounts - work with them to ensure customers are properly onboarded and later on renewals
- Use our CRM system to provide metrics
- Implement new tools and processes to drive automation and optimization
Build and maintain analytics to measure and report performance
- Be passionate about hosting and holding virtual events
- 4+ year of Sales and/or marketing experience
- Excellent presentation and public speaking skills
- Experience managing a pipeline and closing accounts
- Experience in technology organization
- Super motivated, can-do attitude, problem solver and can work in a fast paced environment
- Fluent English speaker with outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelors degree
- Must be customer-centric, exceptionally detail-oriented, and results-driven
Can thrive in a fast-paced environment