Remo is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced digital graphic designer to join our team. The perfect candidate will be a flexible, critical thinker who communicates and collaborates across multiple departments. We are in the process of rebranding and will rely on you to add value and input focused on designing beautiful, high-performance web properties.
Projects will include but are not limited to landing pages, social cards, blog posts, motion graphics, digital ads, and more. In this role you must be able to solve design problems creatively and have an awareness of current trends in design and visual communications, but not always follow said trends.
Keeping to timelines is a must. You will report to the head of growth marketing and work cross departmentally with sales, customer success, and community. Most importantly, you will see your efforts have an immediate, tangible impact at a fast-growing, global tech startup.
- Working in an extremely self sufficient, independent way, executing with minimal supervision, asking relevant questions to produce high quality work, solving problems, removing blockers and driving the process forward.
- Incredibly creative, original, and forward-thinking. You have a passion for storytelling and understand the importance of design in business.
- Bringing creative briefs and campaigns to life with a high degree of design knowledge, with minimal direction
- Having a full, in-depth understanding of our product and our mission, and using this knowledge to shape marketing materials and tell our story
- Work closely with the creative team to produce websites, landing pages, social cards, still and motion graphics for paid and own channels within the guidelines of our brand visual identity.
- Monitor industry practices, and trends to help shape direction and advance our marketing output
- Setting up and releasing assets to partners, vendors and agencies
- Creating and enforcing standards of working for the creative designers. From organization of work on a central server, to setting up design files to facilitate collaboration
- Preparing and presenting your work confidently to leadership, both verbally and written
- Manage and prioritize multiple projects from concept through production.
- Management and organisation of design assets and templates for use across a globally growing business
- Concept, develop and execute original social media content and campaigns in collaboration with the social media team
- At least 5+ years as a designer who has experience designing digital marketing campaigns and bringing them to market.
- Experience within a creative team, collaborating with copywriters and creative leadership
- The ability to give and get constructive feedback and make relevant adjustments based on it
- Have a portfolio that is fresh, diverse, and shows how you approach and solve problems.
- You have an expert knowledge of Figma, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere Pro
- In depth knowledge of Digital standards and best practices
- A master of colour theory and typographic genius
- Always on top of design trends, and industry happenings
- Ability to adapt to changing requirements and priorities
- Working with a copy partner to conceptualize ideas for use across paid marketing, CRM campaigns, owned channels and product launches
- Pristine organizational habits that allow us to work smarter and faster
- Have a growth-mindset both professionally and personally. You're a team player and work cross-functionally in a highly iterative and collaborative way.
- Must include portfolio for consideration
- Proven work experience with a strong portfolio that demonstrates a refined editorial aesthetic and seamless adaptability to a brand’s existing visual style
- Comfortable working both collaboratively and autonomously in a startup environment
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying