Remo is an innovative virtual platform that is redefining human interaction online. Remo provides individuals the ability to create memorable virtual events that rival in-person gatherings through free-flowing networking and highly interactive presentations and speaker panels.
We are looking for amazing individuals to join our Growth & Marketing team to help fuel our next level of growth. We are a motivated, driven team that rewards action and promotes collaboration.
As our first Demand Generation Specialist, you will be responsible for leading and managing demand generation through owning the creation and execution of all Remo-hosted events. You will act as a key events producer and community builder for various verticals, helping to fulfill our marketing and partnership development goals. You will lead joint venture events and workshops from start to finish and ensure all leads are passed to sales in a timely manner with a follow-up strategy. All efforts will span across multiple channels.
You Will Have An Opportunity To
- Plan and execute strategic marketing events in alignment with key business objectives, specifically around lead generation for our MDC, attracting key candidates for our open positions, and increasing our partnership leads.
- Develop events, field marketing strategies, and campaigns that successfully engage key clients and/or partners as well as net new leads. This includes collaborating with other departments (Business Development, Technology, Strategy, Partner Marketing, etc.) with the goal of increasing awareness for the company.
- Collaborate and coordinate with the Business Development team, including developing lead follow-up strategies, ensuring timely follow-up, and assisting in execution.
- Manage resources across Marketing to facilitate efforts and produce any supporting collateral or promotional support, executing on campaigns to drive awareness, generate leads and uncover opportunities. This includes creating and executing on email marketing, landing pages, advertising, etc., as needed.
- Assist in planning and coordinating speaking opportunities for the executive leadership team, as well as coordinating other sponsorships.
- Plan and execute logistical details of field marketing or digital events, including assets, virtual booths, technical requirements, collecting leads, and liaising with third-party organizers.
- Coordinate with the Head of Marketing and the rest of the marketing team to align on regional or vertical priorities and set goals.
- Manage and track budget associated with field marketing activities.
- Participate In weekly status meetings and report monthly on the status of events marketing activities and results.
- Manage the content, speaker selection, agenda, and overall event experience with a customer-obsessed mindset
- Collaborate across functions to deliver an effective event marketing strategy and communications plan
- Work in close conjunction with the wider marketing and sales team to identify the right event topics and speakers and match with target audiences
Who You Are
- 5+ years of professional experience in B2B event and field marketing management.
- Experience working on joint marketing programs with sales teams, marketing teams, customers, and channel partners.
- Successful track record of developing and executing lead-generating digital and field marketing programs.
- Understanding of pipeline tracking and analytics.
- Detail-oriented, proactive, creative, and deadline-driven.
- Strong project management skills. Extremely organized and able to multitask.
- Experience in Marketing Automation and CRM experience.
- Experience in creating landing pages or web pages.
- Experience in digital, technology, or B2B professional services preferred but not required.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying