Remo is Hiring!! - We are seeking a Lead Talent Acquisition Partner - Remote
You love seeking, and tracking down the best talent there is out there. You are energized by interviews and finding the best talent for our diverse teams and business needs. You approach recruitment holistically, you are assessing for culture fit, human skills, hard skills, talent, attributes and attitude. You look for the candidates who will be great at the role, will love the role and love being part of our Remo team and community. You love working collaboratively with Hiring Managers and designing each recruitment and selection process for maximum efficiency. You love thinking outside the box on sourcing methods and having the opportunity to create and drive Talent Acquisition initiatives.
Why consider being a Lead Talent Acquisition Partner at Remo?
The People Ops Mission at Remo is to provide specialist consultation, services and solutions to our wonderfully diverse global team in a people centric and efficient way with our values at the heart of everything we do.
At Remo we are all about connecting people. People Operations is committed to providing an open, supportive, inclusive, and safe environment for all staff that promotes learning, growth, equality, diversity, belonging, trust, and innovation. We encourage authenticity and ingenuity here and we invite you to find your work genius for your own fulfillment and for Remo’s continued growth and success. You’ll have the opportunity to craft and create here, to drive innovation and best practices in all things Talent Acquisition.
What you can expect to be working on during your first 3 - 6 months?
Months 1 - 3
- Getting fully onboarded and up to speed with all things Remo :) and completing your individually tailored onboarding plan where you will be introduced to our team, systems, tools and processes as well the profiles, skills and roles we recruit for and our selection methods.
- During your first 3 months you will gradually and incrementally take over ownership of all active open requisitions (both technical and non technical) with the help, guidance and support of the People Ops Team and our Hiring Managers
- You will get to know and understand the business requirements and build commercial and nuanced understanding of each Team at Remo
- You will ensure that a fantastic experience is provided to all candidates and Hiring Managers
- Developing and implementing sourcing strategies for open positions to identify and attract great active and passive talent for Remo
- You will have the opportunity to contribute to, shape and start to drive a number of key Talent Acquisition initiatives
Months 3 -6
- You will be contributing proactively to assessment and continuous improvement of Talent Acquisition practices, methods, assessments and techniques at Remo
- You will be working autonomously on open requisitions across the business globally
- You will be beginning to formulate your own vision and mission of T.A. at Remo and starting to build a Talent Strategy and will work closely with and be supported by key stakeholders on developing our Talent Strategy and mid to longer term hiring plans
- You will be providing innovative solutions to meet our talent needs and mitigate against challenges and competition within the global talent ecosystem
- You’ll have a minimum of 4 years, full 360 recruitment and selection experience
- You will love managing the recruitment and selection process end to end and always be looking for ways to drive innovation and efficiencies.
- You will have solid sourcing experience internationally with a strong network of talent globally
- Excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills, verbal and written
- Superior sourcing skills, you will have a flair and talent for networking and sourcing and developing innovative solutions to candidate identification and attraction
- Process driven and creative with excellent attention to detail and compliance
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying